Labels

3rd January 2011.

In just 2 days I will be touching down in NYC, the Big Apple. I can hardly control the excitement I am feeling. Literally cannot believe that I virtually fly tommorrow night.

Super exciting times right now! Today has been rather productive in my preparation for NY- I woke up at a good enough time to hit the shops and make some last minuite purchases and change my cash into dollars.
I managed to get a new pair of military boots, some skinny belts and a new sheer mink shirt with a long back. I also treated myself to some pre-flight pampering with a tasty Chocolate face mask (it smelt so yummy), so now  my skin feels nice and rejuvenated.

However, my suitcase is not packing itsself unfortunately, therefore its time to write my list of all the essential items for my trip.  Then re-write it again. Then attempt packing.

See you in NY!
LK.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment