Labels

All things New York.

http://www.nycgo.com/maps/

New York Map must have. I've been studying this, to make sure I know my whereabouts in New York before I get there... Preparation is key!!


Whilst in The Big Apple, I have a few big hits that I want to see for myself, you know the general tourist locations.

Empire State Building



Statue Of Liberty 



My first trip to New York would not be complete without having a stroll around Central Park in the cold and possibly snowy weather, similarly a trip to Times Square , Macys, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman. 

-MOMA

http://www.moma.org/
I am so desperate to visit the MOMA whilst in NY too, as I have a passion for art and love to visit galleries especially when I am visiting London, therefore I am most definitely going to make the most out of being in NY and will make sure I get a chance to visit and see what exhibitions are on. 

'The Museum of Modern Art is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. With extraordinary exhibitions and the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art, MoMA is dedicated to the conversation between the past and the present, the established and the experimental. Our mission is helping you understand and enjoy the art of our time.'



Hersheys Store, Times Square.

As a regular visitor to the US, I am a huge fan of Hersheys Chocolate, however usually I am in Florida visiting family, not the Big Apple. I have to visit the Hersheys store in Times Square and get my peanut butter cup fix and stock up for my return home.


As a bit of a museum nerd, I would also love the chance to visit American Museum of Natural History and the Rose Center for Earth and Space one day, for a bit of a science fix, but more over would like to visit Neue Galerie, and the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.

My list of Shops to Visit is ever growing
-Century 21
-Urban Outfitters
-Macys
-Bloomingdales
-Saks
-Bergdorf Goodman
-Barneys
-Uniqlo
-The US Topshop (will be very interested to see how it compares)
-Prada store SoHo
-Marc Jacobs/Book Marc
-Ralph Lauren
-Tiffanys (just to experience it)
-American Eagle
-Old navy
-Anthropologie
-Victoria Secret
-Kate Spade
-Pilgrim
-Pixie Market
-Tokio

MUST get starbucks in New York. Feels criminal not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment