Labels

NYC Dreams.

I want to admire a masterpiece at MoMA in New York and have breakfast near Tiffanys.


I want to feel like a real New Yorker, I want to see it all.

I want to walk the very same streets of which I see everyday on my TV set. I want to be part of what I have dreamed of from a young age, growing up with New York City as if I have already been.



I want to stroll along in central park, with the towering buildings watching over the serene open space. 


I want to experience the rare occurrence of a lazy day in New York, waking up to a steaming cup of coffee and croissant, looking out of the window onto the busy streets and taking a leisurely walk through the city, reaching a small, quaint coffee shop,  where I watch passers by.


I want to eat Italian cuisine in New York, with live music as I sit enjoying the city with my friends. 


I want to see a real comedy show, with an intimacy.


I want to hail a yellow cab and cross the city as an explorer.


I want to look out from the brooklyn bridge at the NY skyline.


I want to see the city lights.


I want to see all of the New York Fashionistas going about thier daily routine, rushing across the city. 


I want to eat the scrumptious cupcakes in the Magnolia Bakery and live like Carrie Bradshaw.


I want to experience the night time buzz of the Meat Packing District.


I want to undergo a SoHo shopping spree.


I want to feel the anonymity of being in the city.


I want to hang out in the Lower East side. 


I want to be a part of it. New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment